Acceptance of Terms and Condition
Use of the GMC Alumni Government Medical College and Hospital(GMC & H), Nagpur website is guided by the Terms & Condition and disclaimer as follows :
All site design, text, graphics, interface and the overall content, unless specified otherwise, are the copyright of Alumni Association, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur , all rights reserved. Reproduction of the articles on this website, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior permission from Alumni Association GMC & H, Nagpur is prohibited.
There is no guarantee the accuracy or contents of this website. The reader of this site maintains full responsibility of his or her actions when using the information contained within this site. Alumni Association GMC& H, Nagpur is in no way liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, products, services, contents or materials on this website. All persons working with Alumni Association GMC, or on this website, are not liable for any damages arising from the use of the content contained within this site.
In consideration of your use of the SERVICE, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India, the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as and when you are so requested or prompted (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you violate the Terms and Condition, or provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Alumni Association GMC Nagpur has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Alumni Association GMC Nagpur has the right to suspend or terminate your Alumni Association GMC Nagpur registration and to refuse any and all current or future use of the SERVICE (or any portion thereof).
CONTENT, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person originating such CONTENT. This means that you, not Alumni Association GMC Nagpur, are entirely responsible for all CONTENT that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the SERVICE. Alumni Association GMC Nagpur does not review, endorse, approve or control CONTENT posted by visitors to the Website, or any of the pages it may have direct or indirect links to, and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such CONTENT. You understand that by visiting the Website and using the SERVICE, you may be exposed to CONTENT that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Alumni Association GMC Nagpur be liable in any way for any CONTENT, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any CONTENT, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any CONTENT posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the SERVICE.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with your Alumni Association GMC Nagpur website registration, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Alumni Association GMC Nagpur of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you have reason to believe that others may have access to the computer being used or if you are using a computer which is not in a secure, private location.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, the CONTENT, or any parts thereof, or the SERVICE (including your GMC Nagpur UserName), use of the SERVICE, or access to the SERVICE.
You acknowledge that GMC Nagpur may or may not pre-screen CONTENT, but that GMC Nagpur and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, delete, or divert to backup storage, any CONTENT, including, but not limited to, CONTENT that GMC Nagpur and its designees in their sole discretion determine to be objectionable material, or unsolicited and/or bulk mail. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the right (but not the obligation) of GMC Nagpur and its designees, in their sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse, move, delete, or divert to backup storage, any CONTENT that Alumni Association GMC Nagpur and its designees in their sole discretion determine to be objectionable material, or unsolicited and/or bulk mail. You agree to use the Website in a responsible manner; you agree to use the SERVICE too :
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any CONTENT that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, volunteers or officers associated with Alumni Association GMC Nagpur, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any CONTENT transmitted through the SERVICE;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any CONTENT that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any CONTENT that infringes a patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available broadcast mailings or any other written or electronic mailings for commercial purposes using CONTENT from the Website
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or user;
- collect or store personal data about any other person or user;
- take any action, such as uploading of data, software, code for applets that could embarrass, inconvenience or cause damage to the Website itself and the CONTENT, to other visitors to the Website, or to Alumni Association GMC Nagpur;
- interfere with or disrupt the SERVICE or servers or networks connected to the SERVICE; disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SERVICE;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
GMC Nagpur does not rent, sell, or share Information with other people or non affiliated entities except
- to provide services that you have requested;
- when we have your permission;
- or under the circumstances detailed below.
Alumni Association GMC Nagpur reserves the right to publish all such reports, statistics, summaries, research or analysis based on the Information in public forums, including magazines, newspapers, brochures, books and any other form of public disclosure. Alumni Association GMC Nagpur will make every reasonable effort to maintain and protect the privacy of individual members while creating reports, statistics, summaries, research or analysis based on the Information, and publishing them in a public forum.
Alumni Association GMC Nagpur also reserves the right to disclose the Information when required by law or regulation, or when we believe it is necessary to share Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Alumni Association GMC Nagpur Terms and Condition, or as otherwise required by law.