Aims and Objectives
The Government Medical College Alumni Association.Nagpur(GMCAAN) was formed with the following aims & adjectives:
- To provide help / assistance to the member of the GMCAAN.
- To organize Welfare Services for its members, GMC students and humanity at large.
- To conduct academic activities and to award prizes for excellent work done in the medical field and/or social sphere.
- To publish or assist in the publication of The GMCAAN newsletter, books and /or journals by members of GMCAAN
- To work towards improvement of medical education and health care services.
The Association will, from time to time, organize medical camps in different parts of the country to provide free counseling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
To mobilize and generate resources and funds to carry out the objectives of the Association, accept donations and gifts of both movable and immovable assets.
To encourage formation of Chapters of The GMCAAN in cities/ states of India and in other countries. Any other objectives that the Executive Committee and General Body may deem fit in the interest of The GMCAAN.
All the income, earnings, movable or immovable properties of the Association shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of the Association and no profit thereof shall be applied in any manner whatsoever for the personal benefit of the present or past members of the Association or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No members of the Association shall have any personal claims on any movable or immovable properties of the association or make any profits, whatsoever, by virtue of this membership
OPERATION OF the GMCAAN
The operations of the associations are global.
PATRON OF THE ASSOCATION: The serving Dean of GMC, Nagpur is the Chief Patron of The GMCAAN
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org